Wright Business College is a Rip off to anyone thinking of going there, I was a Student there in the Medical Assistant program and when i graduated was told by every company i applied with that the could not hire me, because the certification board was not accredited and the school was a rip off to the students. and i am still paying off student loans over it, the only job i could get was as a nurse aide after i went back and got the CNA, watch out for this school i finished in 2003 and still can not get a job as a Medical Assistant..

Had an Experience with Wright Business College?

Comments

Kansas City, Kansas, United States #666808

I attended Wright in 2006.I complèted thé 11 month Surgical Technology program.

Not one of my clinical site was in the OR, I was told by thé deans and instructors all 150 non scrubs would still count. WRONG ANSWER!!! What a waste of money, time and life.

Still can't get, even after offering free labor to gain more experience.:'(

Curriculum Associates - I-ready Program Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more